Thursday, September 17, 2009

“My favorite Pet”


Hamsters are rodent belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae. The name hamster is derived from the German verb hamstern, which means "to hoard" because hamsters have expandable cheek pouches lined with fur to store there food. They are so cute. They are smaller than a guinea pig. My friend gave me a pair of hamster when I was having my vacation in Cagayan de Oro. When I went home, sad to say that I left my hamster. Until now, I’m communicating my sister and also ask if my favorite pets are alright. I’m still planning to get when I can go back there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is your favorite pet this so cute. I also like it this is so small and so sweet. Thanks for sharing with me. Please take care of your small pet. For the more information visit on petterritory(dot)com.
    Designer Pet Accessories

    ReplyDelete