Thursday, September 24, 2009

"My Bestfriend"


This is my bestfriend Shiela Mae H. Taghoy. She is my classmate in all my subjects 'cause we plotted the same schedules. Just like me, she is also an I.T. student. She is from Lanao del Norte and went here to continue her studies in college. She is living in my aunt that's why we became friends. In all my obstacles and problems, she is always at my side showing her full support. She is giving some advices and whenever she also needs me, I am very much willing to help her. We already encountered many obstacles to ruin our friedship but the relationship we have is very strong that nobody can destroy. The secret of our strong friendship are that, acceptance and trust to each other.
I hope that our friendship will last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment