Thursday, September 17, 2009

Do you belive in ghosts?


They said that ghosts are present in our surroundings even though most of us didn’t see them. Even I, myself believe in ghost. Actually, I haven’t encountered them yet but I do believe that they are true.
My mom encountered them many times because she has a mole inside her right eye. She said that one of her experience about ghost is that when she was lying on the bed. She feels somebody sits beside her and she saw that the bed shrink that looks like someone is sitting on it. She closes her eyes and after a few minutes, she looked back to the place where she thinks the ghost was sitting. The bed returns to normal. After a while, the top of the biscuit can flies and nobody is carrying on it. Then a few minutes passed, the can was put down strongly that it creates a loud noise. Even we in the kitchen heard the noise. We went hurriedly to my mom and we saw that she was lying on the bed. She was speechless when we reached the room. We asked her what happened and she tells us the whole story.
I have a friend also who has a mole inside her eye. The same with my mom, she can see also ghosts. She also told us that she already encountered them.
Even I didn’t see ghosts; I still believe that they are present. They are part of our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment